Simple Smoothie Recipes To Enhance Your Everyday Wellbeing
Even though not many people like smoothies, they can indeed pack in a lot of punch when it comes to all the essential nutrients packed into one. If created correctly, they can taste great and thereby provide you with a massive protein or carbohydrate treat - in case that's necessary for your body transformation goals.
They can also satisfy your sweet tooth without leaning too much on the unhealthier scale. With that in mind, we have come up with the following smoothie recipes for you to try out and thereby enjoy the same after your training routine - with the help of Sam Stocks Coaching, the top personal trainer in Newcastle.
Smoothie Recipes For Your Training Regime
1. Goodness Of The Greens
This smoothie would be a great way to start your day before you begin your workout routine. With the help of its added banana, apple and rolled oat ingredients, the smoothie will be able to give you much-needed power, energy and will be able to keep your tummy full.
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 2 fresh spinach
- Lots of almond or coconut milk
- Rolled oats
- ½ tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Optional - ice, blueberries
What to do:
- First, you need to blend the coconut oil along with the spinach and add milk until the mixture is smooth. Then add all the other ingredients and blend them again. After that, pour them into your glass and voila, enjoy.
2. Madness Of The Mango Blueberry
This is almost a favourite with most fitness freaks such as fitness classes in North Tyneside and the resultant solution is quite delicious too. When it comes to the nutritional ingredients present in the same, it tastes spot on with the goodness of mango along with the other benefits related to avocado and blueberries too. Once you try this smoothie, you'll know why it's so well regarded in the current community.
- Take half a mango.
- Half an avocado.
- Some blueberries.
- 1.5 tablespoon of Greek yoghurt that has been manufactured naturally.
- Half a lime.
- 1 tablespoon of honey (or more if you want).
- Some ice cubes.
- Mango juice or water.
What to do:
Try blending all the ingredients and not one by one.
3. The Strength Of Double K
Kiwi & Kale can either be hit or miss when it comes to likeness among the common people. However, the ingredients are indeed filled with healthy nutrition that can help you create a magnificent smoothie. With the addition of Vitamin C, A and K combined with minerals such as iron and calcium, the recipe is a no-brainer. Plus, you get fibre, sweetness and flavour.
- A big glass of whole or skimmed milk.
- Some kale.
- 1 kiwi.
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
What to do:
After blending all the ingredients, you just have to drink and enjoy it.